Hi girls! How are you doing? Happy Fourth of July to all the Americans–hope you’re having a wonderful day.
It’s been a long time since I’ve done a video for my YouTube Channel, and before that I was making videos on a bi-weekly basis, so to say I’m excited to get back into it, is a bit of an understatement!
I filmed a large budget-friendly summer haul with all of my current favourite pieces, and tried them all on so you could see how they fit. To give you an idea of sizing, I’m 5’11 and usually a size 8 – 10 in dresses/pants, and medium to large in tops.
I’m posting the video below the jump & will be back tomorrow with the weekend snaps….
THINGS I MENTIONED ‣ ‣ ‣
‣ DISTRESSED DENIM SKIRT
‣ FLORAL OFF SHOULDER TOP
‣ WHITE RUFFLE OFF SHOULDER TOP (ALSO IN BLACK)
‣ BLACK OFF SHOULDER TOP
‣ TAUPE SMOCK OFF SHOULDER TOP
‣ RED OFF SHOULDER TOP
‣ ZARA FLORAL SHORTS — SOLD OUT (SIMILAR)
‣ ZARA POLKA DOT SHORTS — SOLD OUT (SIMILAR, SIMILAR, SIMILAR)
‣ LACE DUSTER KIMONO
‣ SUEDE WRAP UP HEELS
‣ ZARA POINTED TOE SLINGBACK FLATS — SOLD OUT (SIMILAR, SIMILAR)
WEARING ‣ ‣ ‣