* Bobeau top from Winners (similar here)
* Smart Set cami which is reversible.
* Urban Planet ‘Brazil’ black skinnies.
* Forever 21 wedge booties (total Isabel Marant cop, I know, wish I could purchase the real deal).
* Accessories: Garage Beanie, F21 necklace & Bizou sunglasses.
This outfit, or a very similar variation, has been on repeat for the past month or so. I’m loving cross-over tops like this and have a few other colours that I recently added in my closet from various, inexpensive brands and fabrics. They are forgiving but still show you have a bod underneath being so open.
As you know, neutrals are my jam but pairing some basics like this that have some flare just edges up the overall look. I love throwing on a beanie to (1) cover up my roots or dirty hair, and (2) it looks freaking cool without even trying.