* Dynamite jacket which I showcased in my Fall Fashion video (love this jacket).
* Urban Planet top (new!).
* Guess denim (old) which I let the hem down on few years ago to make them longer to wear with heels #tallgirlproblems
* Aldo wedges which you’ve seen with pink pants (a fave post).
* Accessories: Michael Kors bangle (birthday gift), Swarovski bangle (birthday grift from years past) & Ardene sunglasses.
* FUN FACT: this outfit was totally inspired by Ashley’s outfit back in the Fall.
I’m standing at the site of my future condo! As I mentioned, they have started progress and now that includes digging the hole–cool!
Last night I spent an hour at my old apartment packing up a few more things (I left behind a few things on move day that we decided I would go back for; my toaster, bedding, crock pot, liquor, and some furniture pieces I will be storing at my parent’s place). I took out a ton of garbage, swept the floors and stripped the bed. I have the keys until the end of the month and think once it’s completely cleared out, and I can walk away from that, I’ll feel even more settled.
Additionally, I spent two hours unpacking and organizing the second bedroom two nights ago. I emptied 10 boxes and found the shoes I wanted to wear to my birthday party–four days too late (of course).
This weekend, Marco’s parents are coming down to see our new place, help him clean out his old place, and take a tv off his hands. We also have a family dinner with my side, unpacking and hopefully some hanging of curtains–I seriously need a good sleep in!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Photos by Serena Rivard.