* Urban Planet double layered chiffon cami (new!).
* Urban Planet half faux leather leggings which you’ve seen with my favourite boots and in maroon. These are amazeballs and I get so much wear out of them. I purchased them back in the Fall and wore them in my Bundling Up video; I love that they are different from black, they fit well and cost me under $10. Win, win, win.
* H&M snood which you’ve seen when I first got it, years ago, with the same jacket in the Fall.
* Phillip Lim for Target bag; I use this bag everyday to commute back and forth to work. I put my clutch/cross-body purse in it, my heels for the day, lunch and anything else needed.
* Accessories: Gucci sunglasses (old) & Swarovski bangle.
Today is my last day in my twenties–can we please just take a moment of silence for that?
Now that we got that out of the way, happy Friday! So excited the weekend is finally here and we can get down to the stuff that really matters; friends, family, fun times and maybe a birthday celebration or two.
I love this combination of layered chiffon, knit on knit on faux leather. I’ve been on the hunt recently for chiffon-style strappy tanks for layering under my tops and sweaters instead of a snug tank–so much chic. I totally wanted to show you guys the shoes I wore with this outfit indoors, but it was freaking freezing so I kept my boots on.
Any fun plans for this weekend on your end? I’ll be back tomorrow to share a few thoughts and you know I’ll fill you in now how I spent my weekend come Monday. See you tomorrow!
Photos by Serena Rivard.