* Forever 21 faux leather jacket which you’ve seen with coloured pants in the summer time (and some seriously unflattering photos, ha).
* Winners trapeze tank that I’ve worn so much it’s getting worn out–as in, there might be a small hole somewhere.
* Urban Behaviour Brazil pants–I own three pairs of these because they fit like a glove, I wear black skinnies often, and they were $20.
* Aldo wedge boots which you’ve seen back in the Fall when I had the wedge shortened.
* Accessories: F21 cross-body clutch, MK watch, gift leather bracelet, Gorjana-Griffin bangle & Call it Spring ring.
So, if you haven’t noticed, I have had a few exciting changes happening on my blog in the past couple weeks. One, of course, was the re-design which I’m really pleased with and plan to keep it this way for a bit, and secondly I’ve brought on a photographer for my outfit posts, which I’m really excited about.
When I started A.Co est. 1984 four years ago, it was a style blog and over the years has evolved into more of a lifestyle blog. I love sharing bits and pieces of my life with you, and don’t plan to change that, but have been wanting to incorporate more style back into it. As that’s truly where my passion lies, and some of my work as a Style Consultant, I really want to bring that element back to this space.
I have been loving using a cross-body clutch for several months now and have been alternating between this rose-gold coloured one I picked up from Forever 21 over a year ago, and my olive coloured Aldo one. I’ve been using them both so much they have started to tear a bit where the strap meets the bag.
I find that I’m using my Phillip Lim 3.0 for Target bag everyday which holds my heels, lunch, cosmetics bag, and my clutch, which is perfect. I need a big carry-all to tote everything back and forth, but when it comes to running errands or going out shopping, I simply can’t be bothered with a big purse right now–I love having my hands free! I can see myself continuing this into the warmer months as it makes it so much easier for everyday life.
I have a few more changes up my sleeve and in preparation for that, I’m cleaning out my closet. I mentioned it on Facebook and Twitter that I’d share some clothes for sale, if anyone is interested and have started with some dresses I’m selling. Come on over, if you’d like to take a look. More to come!
Photos by Serena Rivard.