With Christmas quickly approaching, I’ve got several things on my radar at Place d’Orleans I’m hoping I will find under the tree.
Here’s a quick look at what I’m wishing for:
Clockwise from top left
1. Aldo, Herveline over-the-knee boots | Confession: I already bought these as an early Christmas gift to myself. I know they will take me from holiday parties with friends to out shopping for gifts and well into the new year. Bonus, they have a chunkier heel making them easy to walk in during winter and totally on trend.
2. Jean Machine, Vegan leather & ponte jacket | Love this waterfall-front blazer, I’d pair it with leggings on the weekend and ankle boots.
3. Maurices, Bow earrings | These remind me of bow earrings my mom wore in the 80’s but with a modern twist that make them chic for now. I love studs and like to mismatch my earrings for added interest so I’d likely only wear one at a time.
4. Roots, Mabel tee | I love slouchy tees and I always tend towards grey. This would be perfect with denim for an effortless look. Add a statement necklace and wedge boots to dress it up or a beanie and some hi-top kicks to dress it down.
5. Bluenotes, Ombre gloves | Who doesn’t need an extra pair of gloves? If not for yourself, these make a great gift or add on for someone else. Love the subtle ombre which is a trend that is still going strong.
6. Eclipse, Tattoo French terry zip-up hoodie | I have to admit the colour and leather pulls on this hoodie sold me. I love hoodies and wear them on weekends and to-and-from the gym. This one looks so cozy and comfy.
7. Limite, Delaney faux sherpa jacket | This is nothing like anything I own and I think it would be a really cute with some leggings or over a plain dress. Since it’s not too heavy, it would be more of an indoor layering piece now, and a coat for next Fall.
8. Softmoc, Converse Chuck Taylors | I have been eyeing a pair of Chucks for months now and have decided they are a necessity for my wardrobe. Bonus, they are on sale at PDO right now!
9. Jean Machine, Blank NYC vegan leather denim | I can never get enough black pants and waxed or faux leather are a personal fave because they add interest even if you pair it with something plain and black.
10. Aeropostale, Bayla perfume | I found this in the summertime and haven’t stopped thinking about it. It’s a light, citrus-y scent that would be perfect for daytime or a holiday down south. The price can’t be beat either.
11. Dynamite, Soft faux leather shorts | Love these jogger-esque shorts. I have a pair of faux leather shorts and wear them all the time; in the summer with sandals & in the winter with tights. So versatile and I like how these are an unexpected take on the trend.
12. Boathouse, Nixon Monarch watch | I like how this is different that a regular gold watch with the tortoise/gold strap. I love thick, metal watches and this would be a great one to add to my slowly growing collection.