Sarah and I had our annual gift exchange between us at work this year since it didn’t work out to get together over the holidays. I brought the camera, set it up to record a video and didn’t realize until now that we only got 2 minutes of footage out of 20! Such a bummer because you don’t get to see what we got each other, but I was able to salvage a few fun screen shots from our lunch hour (click over to my Facebook page to see the silly photos).
This year, we decided to lower our limit to $50 and I’m proud to say we both stayed within it and scored awesome gifts (or at least I love my gifts, ha). Scroll down to see our gifts before they were opened a list of what we got each other.
* Essie Nail polish, ‘Come Here’
* Mexx wool coat (in forest green)
For me (hello amazing gift basket):
* OPI nail polish, ‘Over the Taupe’
* Smart Set necklace
* Pier 1 jar candle in, ‘Ember’ (my fave)
* Four decorative Christmas plates
* Mighty Leaf peppermint tea
* Guess leopard wallet/change-purse
| See last year’s gift exchange HERE.