For my second of three DIY Halloween costumes, this edgier ‘Combat Girl, was pulled together with some things that are super on trend right now, making it very easy to come up with a costume. Camo is everywhere you look and easy to find, as are tough looking, moto-style boots–comfort & on trend. I added a faux leather cuff to toughen up the look and mirrored aviators.
Get the look at Place d’Orleans:
* Camo pants | find similar at Detox, The Bay & Boathouse
* Combat boots | Aldo
* Top | find similar at Urban Planet
* Aviators | find similar at Sunglass Hut
* Accessories | find similar bracelet & earrings at Aldo & bracelet at Aeropostale
Stay tuned for the final–and my favourite–DIY Halloween costume this Friday!
* This post is sponsored by Place d’Orleans, the mall I vlog for. As always, thanks for reading & for supporting my sponsors! Be sure to check out the Place d’Orleans Facebook page for more information & promotions happening within the mall.