I know I say this pretty much every month, but I’m really excited to share my 17th video as the Place d’Orleans Fashion Vlogger with you. For this video I purchased seven key Fall pieces and mixed and matched them all to create several different outfits (I’m sure you could even come up with more!). Additionally, I had help shooting this video making it way more awesome than it would have been if I had used my tripod.
I love all the pieces I picked out and am showcasing in this video, especially the black sweater. The combat/moto boots I picked up from Aldo are like nothing I own…and a little outside of my comfort zone, to be honest! All in the name of fashion, though, plus I like pushing my own fashion limits; why not? By the end of shooting this video I was kind of in love with the boots and am looking forward to roughing them up a little so they look even more bad ass (and to contradict that point, I bought black shoe polish when I purchased them…hmmm).
Stay tuned for more videos (specifically on the Place d’Orleans Facebook page).
* Fall Fashion (video #1)
* Wardrobe Classics (video #2)
* Bundling Up for Winter (video #3)
* How-to Style a Sequin Skirt (video #4)
* What to Wear for New Years Eve (video #5)
* New Year, New You! (video #6)
* Accessories & a Hair Tutorial (video #7)
* What to Wear on a Date (video #8)
* Dreaming of Summer (video #9)
* How-To Turn Your Maxi Dress into a Maxi Skirt (video #10)
* DIY Kiss Printed Jacket (video #11)
* Spring Trends (video #12)
* Biggest Spring Trends (video #13)
* Summer Event Wear (video #14)
* How-To Transform Your Look: Day to Night (video #15)
* What to Wear for Picnics, Music Festivals & Around the Pool (video #16)