When Def Shop contacted me about doing some shopping with them, it only took a few minutes of browsing their site before saying yes (yes, yes, yes!). Their style and asthetic totally fit mine and I love the variety of brands they carry.
Not only do they offer many familiar & stylish brands for girls and guys (Maison Scotch, Supra, Killah, Lacoste, Miss Sixty, Wesc, Jack Jones, etc.), the site is easily navigateable and well laid out.
Of my favourites, they carry Vero Moda, a brand I’m already familiar with and love, hence why I jumped at the chance to get my hands on these very tops I’m rockin’. I almost went with these pink Supra hi-tops (remember when I was covetting them?) but ultimately decided I’d get more use out of the tops–that said, I am still covetting the shoes, ha!
Here are a few favourites I’d love to get next:
* A bright pink trench coat for Spring.
* Dark distressed denim, perfect for date night.
* I like this Pharrell hoodie –even if it’s for the boys.
* Beautiful leather gloves in a rich colour.
* An amazing (faux) leather jacket (I wish I saw this one before, I so would have picked it!).
For the boys:
* A twisted hoodie for movie nights or casual drinks.
* The perfect belt.
* These hi-tops are so cool, imagine undone with some jeans tucked loosly into ’em.
* A cute old-school pull-over jacket that’s been modernized.
* This post is sponsored by DefShop. I was given the opportunity to shop with them but all items were chosen by me. As always, thanks for reading & for supporting my sponsors!