For my eleventh video as the Place d’Orleans Fashion Vlogger, I’m sharing my DIY kiss-printed jacket. Inspired by Erin Fetherston’s Spring 2013 collection & LoveMaegan’s take on it, I decided to give it a whirl and I love the results!
A fresh look for Spring that I can’t wait to rock. The best part? It’s no sew and anyone can do it. Peep the vid to get in on the kissing action.
Stay tuned for more videos (specifically on the Place d’Orleans FB page).
* Fall Fashion (video #1)
* Wardrobe Classics (video #2)
* Bundling Up for Winter (video #3)
* How-to Style a Sequin Skirt (video #4)
* What to Wear for New Years Eve (video #5)
* New Year, New You! (video #6)
* Accessories & a Hair Tutorial (video #7)
* What to Wear on a Date (video #8)
* Dreaming of Summer (video #9)
* How-To Turn Your Maxi Dress into a Maxi Skirt (video #10)
More videos on my YouTube Channel.