* Ardene dress (new!); I picked this dress up for $15 (!) the week before Christmas and they also had it in gunmetal sequins with a black chiffon bottom. Run to your closest Ardene (if you’re in Canada) to scoop this baby up as they are 50% off.
* Accessories: Ardene (rose gold) belt, unknown tights & Aldo bangle (and again, not wearing shoes this year because I was at my parent’s house and we stayed in for dinner).
Merry (belated) Christmas!
As I sit here and type this, I’m recovering from one of the nastiest bouts of flu I’ve ever had. Sadly, I have been bed-ridden for the past two days, barely able to keep anything down or even climb out of bed (so fun!). I’m finally starting to feel on the mend, but still stuck in bed and that’s where I will be ringing in the new year.
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and/or holiday, I absolutely did, and will share more with you ‘next year’ (hehe). If you are planning a night out tonight, please be safe and have a ton of fun.
…Annnnnd, if you still don’t know what to wear tonight, here is some inspiration!
* Christmas Gifts.
* Christmas Recap.
* 2012 Recap.
* Cirque du Soleil Recap in Montreal (we made it there and back in a horrible snowstorm!).
* Annual Girls’ Christmas Exchange Gifts.
* My new glasses (sneak peak!).