Nail Polish Canada sent me a Konad Nail Stamping kit to try out. I love trying new things but wasn’t sure how I’d feel
about this as I’m not big into designs on my nails (unless it’s like an angled neon french mani).
However, after trying it immediately upon receipt on me and my friend
at work (yes, it’s that quick and easy), we both agreed it’s pretty cool. Then I did this fresh mani
with some Zoya nail polish I already had and loved it (and got many compliments!).
There are seven designs to choose from on the disc that are each super intricate. The process is pretty simple:
1. Paint your nails, let them dry.
2. Paint the disc/design with the polish that comes in the kit.
3. Scrape it off with the provided blade.
4. Pick up the design with the rubber stamp.
5. Transfer it to your nail by simply rolling the stamp across your nail.
Simple and looks so great. I don’t like the idea of stamping each
finger, so I just stamped one on each hand. This would look great on