* Joe Fresh top (new!).
* Parasuco jeans (via Marshalls) which I’ve worn considerably, but not yet on the blog.
* Payless heels which are new-ish and have been worn with a purple dress (what is it with these shoes and purple!?).
* Accessories: vintage necklace, A.Co Designs charm bracelet & Old Navy bangle.
Do you make lists for when you shop? Or perhaps, make a note of certain things you’re looking for?
I don’t. I just go where the retail therapy takes me, however lately, while clothes shopping, I have been on specific hunts for certain items. Lately I’ve noticed some gaps in my closet (is that possible?) and have been narrowing my search down.
Things I have been shopping for lately:
* More purple (specifically: lavender skinnies)
* Tops with sleeves (like the one I’m wearing)
* Skirts for the office that are longer
It’s interesting as I can certainly see why I ended up with so many sleeveless shirts (and so few with sleeves), as I tend to grab for those first. I find though, with a list (in my head, at least), I am more apt to focus on what I’m looking for, versus simply buying because it’s beautiful.