Turns out I ate a lot this weekend… since my photos don’t really give a full weekend recap, I will share that on Friday I went out with some special friends, Saturday I lazed around and then ran errands before having a take-out+movie night in, and Sunday was productive with a big breakfast, errands and a family dinner. You?
1. (Casual) Friday’s outfit for work.
2. Friday night dinner: grilled veggies (onion & zuchinni) and chicken on a soft bun with home made sweet potato fries (not shown).
3. Saturday morning breakfast: banana Nutella crepes (again).
4. I cut up my first pineapple, ever which also was my ‘green’ item for my #febphotoaday.
5. & 6. Sushi lunch with coworkers on Friday.
7. Saturday night Indian take-out.
8. Spicy wings at Friday’s get together (+ Dance Central for xBox Kinect, not shown).
9. & 10. Sunday morning breakfast: chicken bacon (a first, and not bad), over-easy eggs, rosemary sweet potato home fries & fruit.
11. My Grammy gave me three of her china tea cups (I got to choose my favourite three, aren’t these beautiful? And so sentimental, the best part).
12. My favourite pup.