1. Tune & a make-shift lunch on Friday at work (tuna, arugula, hummus & feta wrapped up).
2. Coy fish pond.
3. Pretty, frozen trees.
4. Home made beef nachos for Friday night dinner.
5. Shawarma plate dinner after purchasing a used armoir and bringing it home (phew!).
6. Saturday morning blueberry pancakes.
7. Milk-bag utility bag made by seniors at my grandparent’s residence (it takes 500 milk bags and approximately 198 hours to make one!).
8. The mess after one of my shoe racks fell apart while trying to move it.
9. A new maxi dress from Urban Planet ($20) that is actually long enough for me.
10. My newest upgrade: 4S (so pumped!).