Gap top, Mexx skirt, Anne Michelle heels (last seen here), Joe Fresh belt,
Suzy necklace, Bay ring, F21 & Mexican bangle & BCBG beaded bracelet
Goodness*! It’s the last day of August; hard to believe. This month my resolutions didn’t sit too well with me, and by ‘sit well’ I mean I barely followed them. It’s as if I forgot I’d made them… funny how that happens. Onto the list!
1. I have spent many-a-time lake-side this summer, which I’m super grateful of. It’s so nice to get away on weekends in good company.
3. I didn’t go thrifting once.
4. Resolutions #3’s outcome didn’t help me save money this month… I just shopped at regular retail stores instead. (oops?)
5. I didn’t just run 1km without stopping, I ran 2km. Woot. Woot.
6. I wore sunscreen on the tops of my hands once. I blame the non-sunny days.
* I’ve been using the term, ‘Goodness’ in regular everyday life. It’s strange. Where does one pick up this sweet, but slightly senior-citizen-like term? I’m not sure. Someone tells me something shocking, ‘Goodness!’ I say. I burn the dinner, insert-the-term-here. I’m talking to a friend and they show me a new purchase, ‘Goodness.. that’s pretty’. I forget to do something… you know the drill. The word is really quite versatile. Try it. You might feel 70+ yrs. but maybe I’m starting a trend. Just sayin’.