Joe Fresh top, H&M skirt, Ardene flats, Liliana wedges (last seen here), g21 sunnies,
Ardene necklace, Swarovski & Costa Blanca bangle(s)
I’ve skipped a few months and haven’t been on the ball with the resolutions… maybe I should have had my New Year Resolutions include writing resolutions every month. Oh well. Regardless, August is off to a great start and I’d like to keep the momentum going. Here are my top resolutions for the last full month of summer:
1. Spend time lake-side (at a cottage).
2. Use Instagram more often.
3. Get back into thrifting (it’s been soo long).
4. Save more money (does this mean I should cross off number three?).
5. Wear the clothes I’ve purchased that still have tags on them.
Run 1km without stopping. Complete!
7. Wear sunscreen on the tops of my hands everyday.
Did you notice the shoe switch?
Also, I bought these navy Ardene flats and within wearing them twice, sadly, the sole started coming away from the shoe. I haven’t had the chance to try and return them yet and was thinking I might try and superglue them. I love the colour and they are super comf, plus, for $14, if superglue works, it could be worth it. Have you ever superglued your shoe soles?