H&M blazer (last seen here), Stitches top (last seen here), H&M tank, Forever 21 pants (last seen here), Aldo wedges, Le Chateau necklace, Bijoux Terner bangle, Swatch watch, Swarovski bangle, Ardene leather bracelet & Charlotte Russe ring
In March I started to make monthly resolutions, figuring tackling a few small goals per month would be easier to handle than the entire years worth (mind you, my New Years resolutions weren’t that hard to abide by…). And while I’ve been working on my resolutions each month, maybe one of my resolutions should have been to ensure I give a recap on here… in a timely fashion. I wouldn’t say July is very timely for a March Resolutions Recap but we’re going to pretend it is because that’s what we do. Oh, that’s not what you do? Well… read on anyways.
1. I haven’t been wearing as many dangly earrings as I resolved I would, but, am rocking them at least once every two weeks (progress, people, progress).
2. I’m a regular flosser*. Woot.
3. I celebrated my 27th birthday (surprise, surprise).
4. Operation long nails hasn’t exactly been very successful, but that goes in stages.
* My Dentist loved this resolution.