Blogging with a treat
3 Fighter Jets
Modified ‘Warrior Bowl‘ with quinoa
This week and weekend has flown by. I killed it at the gym four days in a row now (yes, there is a first time for everything), the weather has finally started to be nice (go sunshine, go heat), and the weekend turned out great (a little girls dinner, a couple movies, and great food and company). On top of that, I celebrated a good friend’s birthday with lunch out, had my first Frappuccino of the season and ‘met’ with my BBFF (best blogger friend forever, oh yeah, we’re those kind of friends) on Skype for the first time ever (and she’s awesome). How was your week?
Here are some fun links from around the web:
* Natalie featured me and my How-To-Tie-A-Scarf tutorial (fun!).
* I had a few gift cards and I used them to purchase one of these designer handbags.
(can you guess which one? + I’m doing a little squeal on the inside)
* Are Chinese mothers superior? Either way, I still love the article.
* My latest read (so me, ugh).
* Did you watch the Oprah finale? She had some incredibly inspiring quotes.
* I need these flats (but not at that price).